A show-stopping Invercargill gala dinner venue
Breath-taking, dazzling, magnificent - Bill Richardson Transport World offers a one-of-a-kind world-class venue, right here in Invercargill. Bill's Shed is everything you want for a gala dinner and more. This unique setting will leave your guests talking long after the curtains close on your event.
Bill Richardson Transport World is a truly remarkable space, and Bill’s Shed – the imposing and impressive space that proudly showcases our gleaming collection of Henry Ford letter cars, glamorous 1930s V8s, and pastel-perfect mid-century convertibles – is at the heart of it all.
Transport World is the perfect partner in bringing gala dinner event to life. Our team can work with a variety of briefs to deliver a flawless event for your guests, whether you are hosting 50 or 1000 people. Our in-house team has a well-deserved reputation for stellar food and beverage service and Transport World can work with a variety of suppliers to ensure your event is the gala dinner of your dreams.
Gala Dinner Highlights
- Can host up to 600 guests seated, 1000 cocktail.
- A show-stopping backdrop: Bill’s Shed is home to gleaming displays of vintage vehicles and our iconic 1940 Dodge Airflow Texaco tanker
- Food and beverage service showcasing local cuisine, prepared on-site by our experienced team
- Assistance with styling (if required)
- High-quality acoustics and technology
- Easy pack-in access
- Convenient to accommodation, transportation and the inner-city
“Our dinner at Bill Richardson Transport World was a huge success in so many ways. The food was outstanding, and the staff were professional, discreet and gave us excellent service.”Katharine McGhie, BusinessNZ