Transport World Trade Enquiries
With a vision to create unexpected experiences that promote Invercargill as a must-see destination for visitors, Transport World is home to three ground-breaking attractions and Invercargill's only gold qualmark-rated accommodation offering.
View our attractions above, or download our trade presentation below.
Bill Richardson Transport World
- Largest automotive museum of its kind. Not just for petrolheads - something for everyone!
- Over 300 vintage vehicles: Henry Ford letter cars, Volkswagen Kombis, 1930s V8s, classic trucks, and more.
- Movie theatre, wearable arts, LEGO room, quirky themed bathrooms - diverse attractions.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca
- Brough Superior, Burt Munro, John Britten - a collection of icons.
- Over 300 vintage motorcycles - a mind-blowing experience.
- British, American, European, and Japanese bikes are on display.
Dig This Invercargill
- New Zealand's only heavy machinery playground.
- Grunty fun for all ages - 5 to 105.
- Get behind the controls of diggers, skid steers, or bulldozers within 15 minutes of arriving.
The Lodges at Transport World
- Gold Qualmark rated.
- Eco-friendly toiletries, in-room coffee machines, Hungarian down-bedcovers.
- Conveniently located opposite Bill Richardson Transport World and The Grille café.