Terms & Conditions
Bill Richardson Transport World
Bill Richardson Transport World takes great pleasure in sharing its experiences with visitors on a daily basis. We thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with these terms & conditions.
All cancellation charges are at the discretion of Bill Richardson Transport World. In the event of a cancellation of your reservation by Bill Richardson Transport World due to equipment problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances, your reservation will be refunded in full or you will be offered a credit toward a future reservation.
Site Facilities & Access
Bill Richardson Transport World is open seven days a week from 10am – 5pm and closes annually on Christmas Day. The Bill Richardson Transport World gift shop is open Monday to Sunday from 10am – 5pm daily.
Disabled car parks are available and in close proximity to Bill Richardson Transport World.
First Aid Kits are located at Bill Richardson Transport World.
A baby change station is located at Bill Richardson Transport World.
We encourage people to take as many images as they please. However, the use of these images for commercial use is strictly prohibited. Image use for non-commercial purposes, including, social media is permitted.
Bill Richardson Transport World prohibits the use of any images that could cause offense or is in anyway derogatory to Bill Richardson Transport World. Bill Richardson Transport World reserves the right to determine what constitutes offensive or derogatory material.
ONLINE SHOP - REFUND POLICY
Returns and refunds policy for physical products
We hope that you will be delighted by your Transport World purchase. However, if you change your mind, you are welcome to return your unwanted product to us within the timeframes specified and provided it is in its original condition.
To begin the process of returning an item, please first contact our Customer Service Team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us directly on 0800 151 252.
Want to return an item?
We get it – sometimes something just doesn’t work for you. As long as an item is still in its original condition we will accept it for return, subject to the rules outlined below, which includes rules around fair use. None of these rules affect your statutory rights.
To be eligible for a refund
To be eligible to return or exchange a product, you must provide a valid proof of purchase (either a receipt or an e-receipt).
If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you, or being made available for your collection, we will give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
How to make a return
Option one – in person:
1. Ensure you meet the above return conditions.
- You may return an item in person at the gift shop your product was purchased at (either at Bill Richardson Transport World or Classic Motorcycle Mecca).
Option two – via post:
1. Ensure you meet the above return conditions.
- Please contact our Customer Service team (either by emailing email@example.com or on 0800 151 252) to help process your return.
- Package your items securely and drop off your return at your local post office or courier. We recommend using a track-and-trace service to ensure your unwanted items reach us safely. Please address return items to Bill Richardson Transport World, 491 Tay Street, Hawthorndale 9812, Invercargill.
Please note: returns are at the expense of the customer. Transport World is not liable for any expenses associated with returning unwanted items purchased via its online shops.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Consumer Guarantees Act which cannot be excluded. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide a remedy in accordance with the Consumers Guarantees Act.
Transport World will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties or extended warranties purchased by, or given to, you.
How will I receive my refund?
All refunds will be processed via the original payment used in purchasing your items. Any expenses associated with returning your item will not be included in the amount refunded to you.
How long will my return take to process?
For returns made via post, please allow several business days for your products to reach our retail shop. We recommend returning your items to us using a track-and-trace system, with a signature required on delivery, to ensure your order is returned to us safely.
Once we have received your return we will process your exchange or refund by the closest Thursday. The length of time it takes for your refund to be processed is determined by your bank. Please allow between 5 – 10 business days for the refund to be processed and the funds to be cleared in your account.
What is ‘in original condition’?
Hyegine and our customer’s safety is important to us, so certain items will not be eligible for refunds. This includes all face and body products if opened, used or the protective seal is no longer intact.
Unwanted items must not be damaged, unsealed, opened or used. Any or all tags must remain intact. Please return any items using or including all of their original packaging, instructions, and other documents (if any) accompanying the items.
Damaged or faulty goods
If your parcel was damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible – preferably within two working days of receiving the damaged goods. This will allow us to process returns to meet any courier or other insurance timeframes we may have to meet. Please also keep the original packing as couriers may need to inspect this. If any goods are found faulty or not fit for purpose, please contact us so we can proceed to repair, replace, or refund.
Out of stock products
If we are unable to supply your order after you have confirmed purchase, we will let you know as soon as possible and refund you in full. Refunds will be issued via the method you used to purchase your items from our online shop.
We endeavour to make sure every order is correct, but if we have sent an incorrect item, please contact us upon receipt. We will pay for the return of the products, however please ensure they are in their original condition, with all display packaging, labels and tags kept intact (excluding courier packaging).
Terms & Conditions for event tickets
These terms apply to you, the purchaser, along with any ticket holder using a ticket purchased by you.
- If we are unable to supply your event tickets after you have confirmed purchase, we will let you know as soon as possible and refund you in full. Refunds will be issued via the method you used to purchase your items from our online shop.
- You agree to any additional terms and conditions of purchase and entry that may be set by TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World for the event.
- You agree to all New Zealand Government mandates around COVID-19 Vaccine Pass requirements for events, if any.
- Unless otherwise required by law, tickets are non-refundable where any ticket holder fails to, or is unable to comply with New Zealand Government mandates.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction of purchase. If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the full transaction amount you originally paid minus any booking, delivery or transaction fees. Any donations or contributions paid as part of a transaction are non-refundable.
- In the event of the customer losing ticket/s, TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World will endeavour to replace these. If you are unable to provide record/proof of your purchase, replacement ticket/s will not be able to be retrieved.
- Cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Late arrivals may be prevented from admission until a suitable break in the programme, if any.
- TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification for concession tickets is not provided.
- TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through authorised points of sale.
- TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
- Your personal information is held by TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World. It will not be sold or passed on to any other party unless you have given the express consent to do so by opting in to hear from them.
- Reselling or distributing tickets purchased on our website without the express permission of TW Events & Incentives/ Transport World is prohibited.