School Holiday Fun in Invercargill
Looking for fun things to do with the kids these school holidays?
If you’re keen to know what’s on in Invercargill these school holidays, Bill Richardson Transport World is the perfect boredom buster.
Indulge at The Grille Café
Delight in the breakfast-to-lunch menu with a delectable kids menu, the adorable fluffy club and a playroom brimming with entertainment.
Family fun throughout the museum
Rain, hail or shine: explore all 15,000 sqm of our wet-weather friendly collection. Explore all of our family friendly attractions - admire the colourful McDonald’s Happy Meal toys, keep your eyes peeled for our quirky mouseholes, and create the vehicle of your dreams in the LEGO room.
- Our Family Pass is epic bang for your buck! For just $100 you’ll receive museum entry for two adults and up to four children
- Entry for under 5s is free
- Need a break? Tickets are for all-day entry: pop out and enjoy lunch at The Grille
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Be sure to bring warm coats for the family as the collection can be a little chilly in winter
- The collection is HUGE! Expect to spend at least a couple of hours looking around