School Holiday Fun
Starts: Sat, 1st Oct 2022 at 10.00 AM
Ends: Sun, 16th Oct 2022 at 5.00 PM
Looking for fun things to do with the kids these October school holidays?
If you’re keen to know what’s on in Invercargill these school holidays, Bill Richardson Transport World is the perfect boredom buster.
- Give our school holiday activity trail a crack: the whole whānau will love our treasure hunt (and, of course, the sweet treat at the end!)
- With different themes every school holidays, the activity trail is suitable for all ages
- Rain, hail or shine: explore all 15,000 sqm of our wet-weather friendly collection
- Take a break to play cops and robbers, admire the colourful McDonald’s Happy Meal toys, keep your eyes peeled for our quirky mouseholes, and create the vehicle of your dreams in the LEGO room
- Our Family Pass is epic bang for your buck! For just $85 you’ll receive museum entry for two adults and up to four children
- Entry for under 5s is free
- Need a break? Tickets are for all-day entry: pop out and enjoy lunch at The Grille
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Be sure to bring warm coats for the family as the collection can be a little chilly in winter
- The collection is HUGE! Expect to spend at least a couple of hours looking around