Our Stewart 1 Ton truck is believed to be the only known survivor of its kind left in the entire world.
1914 Stewart 1 Ton Truck
- A sight for sore eyes in a beautiful shade of blue, this particular truck was discovered on the farm of J.B.C. Watt "just down the road" in Gore
- Watt bought it new and used it on his property for its whole life
- Its longest journey is believed to have been a jaunt from the farm to Dunedin
- Bill Richardson bought this truck from Mr Watt’s grandson, James Watt, in 1999
- Like many of the vehicles in our collection, the truck was found in a terribly dilapidated condition when Bill purchased it. It was given a full rebuild to bring it back to the beautiful machine you can see today