This particular classic truck – a 1912 Pierce Arrow R3 5 Ton – came to our collection courtesy of a great friend: Canadian businessman and philanthropist Ron Carey.
1912 Pierce Arrow R3 5 Ton Truck
- Based in Buffalo, in New York state, Pierce Arrow were a luxury car brand active from 1901 through until 1938
- Their machines were often dubbed the ‘Rolls Royce of trucks’
- Bill Richardson purchased this truck fairly unrestored from Carey in 2003, and our team renovated it
- Carey was tragically killed at the age of 80 in November 2019, after a collision on a London motorway while taking part in a veteran car rally
- Bill Richardson Transport World is honoured to play a small role in paying a lasting tribute to Bill's dear mate
Other Classic American Trucks Collection