Make the most of the school holidays
School holiday fun is easy, thanks to Bill Richardson Transport World.
Yes, it’s that time again! The school holidays have rolled around once more and if you’re looking for ways to keep your kids entertained, our Local Pass is just the ticket.
Offering brilliant school holiday fun in Invercargill, our Local Pass is unbelievable value for money. It gives your whole whanau – two adults, and up to four children – unlimited access to our incredible collection for a whole year. Trust us, one visit to Bill Richardson Transport World is never enough. Want to know more?
NEVER BE BORED AGAIN
Bill Richardson Transport World is the largest private automotive museum of its type in the world: but if you think our collection is just for truck lovers, think again! There’s something for everyone here. Some of the school holiday fun we have in store includes:
- More than 300 classic trucks, cars, and automotive memorabilia
- Movie theatre – a replica of Invercargill’s beloved Majestic Theatre
- An epic LEGO room: build to your heart’s content, do some colouring in, admire our replica Texaco tanker (built using more than 12,000 LEGO pieces) or settle into a comfy bean bag with a book
- Dress ups and photo opps: climb aboard our vintage school bus, get behind the wheel in a replica truck cab, or don some black-and-white stripes for a quick pic on our police paddy wagon
- Interactive dome
- Vintage vault
- Wearable arts
- Discover hidden delights like our Mousehole Trail and quirky themed bathrooms
VALUE FOR MONEY
Trust us: one visit to Bill Richardson Transport World is never enough. Discover something new within our collection each time you visit: and with unlimited access for the whole family, for a whole year, our Local Passes give you heaps of bang for your buck. Family passes include access for two named adults and up to four children – that works out at just $28 per family member!
PERKS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
If you’re a Local Passholder and you’re keen to bring friends or family members to check out Bill Richardson Transport World, have we got news for you. Guests accompanying Local Passholders receive a 15 percent discount on admission to our collection. Show them one of Southland’s top-rated visitor attractions – we promise they’ll be wowed.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO VIP EVENTS AND OFFERS
We love to look after our people: and our Local Pass holders receive exclusive and priority access to special offers, deals, and events just for them.
ALL-WEATHER FAMILY FUN IN INVERCARGILL
If you’re looking for things to do with your family in Invercargill, Bill Richardson Transport World is the perfect place to while away an hour or two. With a wealth of interesting exhibits and ever-changing displays that will take you on a trip down memory lane, our all-weather venue means no matter the season you’ll be able to enjoy a visit. Wet weather? No big deal!